Saturday

Exploring the Universe Web Quest

Web Quest
Exploring the Universe

You will be working in teams of two to complete the following mini web quest. As a team, you and your partner will need to figure out how you are going to share the responsibilities for completing this quest. You will find the questions you need to answer in the folder labeled Mini Space Web Quest #1 in the front of the room. Each person will need to fill out an answer sheet. Have Fun.
Click on the key word below and it will take you to the web page that you need to read to find the answers to the questions.

Gravity
Black Holes
Robots

5 comments:

  1. I think that is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How do you make a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! did you see the girl with her hair floating? Why did his hat stay on? where were they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was boring. I didn't like it becaus it was too short. I wanted to see them doing more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like when they were using the bikes. I liked the arm exercises they were doing down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked when thry were using the bikes. I liked the arm exercises they were doing.

    ReplyDelete